Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mighty Healing Revival in Polavaram Ecclesia Zion Church

Mical healed from numsess in the palm
Prescilla was healed from Headache
Ruth Mary was healed puss ozing from teeth
sis Hannah was healed from stomach pain

Esther Rani washealed from 1year Leg pain


On July 24 th I went to Polavaram with my team for a Healing Revival Meeting.
Our Pastor A. David Raju conducted the meeting hisfather Pastor Sundarao was sent to this village by my Father Late Apostle K. R. David. After the death of Pas Sundarao David Raju has taken over the Church and leading it to take it in to new Dimention. We went there and joined in the service preached the word and prayed for the people. this was my 3rd service on that sunday and I prayed util 12.30 in the night and reached home at 2 am. It was most wonderful healing revival service. I am attaching some of the pictures for info. Pray for this ministry.

No comments: