Monday, July 11, 2011

Miracle Testimony of a Child in Mharastra


Bro Santhosh Minister in our Ecclesia fellowship in Dewada Maharastra state has married a girl named Suvarna who has graduated from our Bible school few years ago. 2 years ago they had a Baby boy born very sickly very often that boy used to go in to coma. Finally they daigonised with diabetis and his pancreas is not working and it is destroyed. Last year when I went to USA I have brought a gluco meter to check the sugar levels often to avoid going in to coma.
Once they both attended the healing revival in Kazipet along with the boy. I prayed for that boy.
On july 5th I went to Maharastra to solemnize a wedding and to my surprise Santhosh told me that his son was totally healed and no traces of Sugar what so ever. WOW !. It is a Miracle healing Indeed. Praise the Lord.

No comments: