Friday, February 25, 2011

Our New Year Thanksgiving service










First of all I must ask all my viewers apology for not updating my blog due to so many reasons
God is so faithful bestowed His grace on our family and we enetered in to 2011.
We had very wonderful and blessed New Years Thanks giving service. We have erected a big pendal out side the worship center. That before commencing the service we had the baptismal service for the new believers. I personally gave the baptisms about 25 men and woman.

The service was precided by Bro John Bunny one of the Elders of the Church. Pavon ,Jesher Moses and Charles led the music band and choir led the Praise and Worship. My Bro. Thomas from Usa shared the greetings and some other elders then my wife Pastor Azuba gave the Ist message. Our girls sang some special songs and then I gave the main message and challenged the church to walk in the newness of life with the power of the Holy Spirit.

Then we gave the offerings, partook in the holy communion and also every body took New years promises. Then our Church elders prepared a love feast for 3000 people including children.

No comments: