Monday, September 20, 2010

Bishop In Immanuels Church, Washington DC




On 7th morning My Brother drove me to Virginia in his car to My 2nd Brother Philip Kalyanapu who was a US Army colonel( retd) We had wonderful time in Virginia in Brothers house and My Sister in law Vijji cooked tasty food and I enjoyed. On 12 th sunday morning we 3 brothers went to Immanuels Church .This Church is the biggest in DC, Where I shared about Ecclesia Ministries and also a brief message and exhorted the congregation in 2 services. Pastor Charles was away in Niger and was back in his church and gave the main message. It was indeed a blessed service and I had an oppurtunity to dine with Pastor Charles and Brad. After 2 services I was so tired, my host family Pastor Lenny took me to his house and treated with good food. They have a very big house and I was given the whole basement well furnished and it was so calm where I wrote new songs and books.
On 13th I attended Immanuels missions and spoke in that meeting. On 14th tuesday I attened Bibles study and 15th evening I had dinner with Pastor Charles and Pas Dotty.


It was a Blessed time indeed. Praise the Lord.

No comments: