Monday, September 27, 2010

Bishop in Family Bible Church . Sunday Evening



God always works in different ways. Our Friend in Norway Dr. Martha Haakon gave me an email and asked me to call Sis PennyDrexel, and I did.She arranged an evening service in Family Bible Church in Norristown talking to Pastor Paul and Bro Doug Thomas the elder of that Church .Around 6pm Kiran Lily and Myself went to Blue Bell where Doug is living and we had nice tea time. Sis Penny and Bob shared their experiences about India when they visited India during 80's . They are wonderful Couple of God who has heart for the perishing souls all across the world. I also met Doug's mother Sandy Thomas who is in her 90's I was so amazed seeing her full with the love of Lord.
At 7pm we went to the Church where I met the Pastor Paul who just returned from the vacation conducting the service which was not pre-scheduled. He lead the Praise and worship and handed over the service to me and I gave the message on Faith how to walk with Lord as Enoch and Abraham walked and pleased God and also shared How I started walking with Lord started my ministry from the scratches now having thousands of members and hundreds of churches all over India.
I also prayed for them individually for their needs. Some of the brothers and sisters prophesied on me and on my ministry. It was a great service indeed.

No comments: