Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bishop in Barnwell , South Carolina

On Sep 19 AfterI gave message in Ist India Baptist Church Decatur GA, My relatives and members from our Church in Kazipet Mrs Messina and Mr. Ajay Barigala who are living in Barnwell, SC came to Atlanta and partook in the service and drove me back to their house. on 20th monday they arranged an Indian fellowship meeting in their house. 5 families from India are living in this town and working as teachers in the public schools. We had wonderful time of spiritual refreshing. I shared the word and exhorted them in the name of our Lord Jesus.
Mr. Ajay is my maternal grand mother's Sister's grandson , he is my brother and Messina is related thru my wife. I solemnized their wedding and also they became our church members until they came to USA. Messina ministered in our Sunday school and also she was actively involved in the vacation Bible school. Our Church missed them so much.
They are blessed with 2 darling daughters Meghana and Madhurima. I enjoyed my stay with them they are very hospitable. May God bless you them. Kindly pray for them. Amen

No comments: