Monday, September 20, 2010

Bishop in Atanta, GA

Bishop Daniel was giving short message exhorting the congregation on monthly fellowship meeting
Mrs Jyostna James Kalyanapu was sharing her testimony how God performed miracles in her tests

Daniel sharing message on Friday in Sun Rise Baptist church.


Rev. Christpher Palli chairman of the Meeting closing it by Prayer and benediction.



On sep 16th Pastor BradFrom Immanuels Church who is my friend and a frequent visiter to Ecclesia Ministries India came to my hosts house and dropped me off at Dulles Airport and I left for Atlanta. My 3rd brother James and his family are living in Atlanta and made arrangements for my stay also my preachings as he was away in India. Bro Jacob received me at airport and took me Rev. Christopher Palli's house. I was well received in to their home and also in to Atalanta Telugu Chritian Samavesham. A special meeting was arranged for my for me in Sunrise Baptist on friday evening. Bro Suved and family, Jacob and Family, Emmanuel and Family, Rev. Peter Palli and family very much cooperated for the success of this meeting.
Bro Christopher precided over the meeting and I gave a message and challenged the congregation. It was indeed a wonderful meeting. I thank all the friends who gave offerings to our Ministry and I pray that God will bless you abundantly.

No comments: