Saturday, December 26, 2009

St.Thomas School Christmas



Dec. 23rd Afternoon from 2 to 5 St Thomas School At Station Ghanpur celebrated their School Christmas. My Brother in law Mr John Bunny Principal of the school precided over the function.
My Aunt Mrs Vimmallamma and My Wife Azuba greeted the meeting and had cut the Cake. And I was invited to give the message. More than 2000 School children from all classes and the teachers heard the goodnews. 95% of the students and the staff are Hindus. And God annointed me to preach the Full Gospel in very simple way. I lead the congregation in sinners prayer. And It was a great event.I gave my message on 4 points 1) Crisis of Christmas 2)Compassion of Christmas 3) Call of Christmas 4) Celebration of Christmas. Everybody followed the message. some students gave their lives to the Lord. Amen

No comments: